My Philosophy of Dog Training
Work with the dog's instincts not against them
Science and academic research define behavioral canine therapy.
Dogs are instinctual and sensitive creatures. Their communication with other dogs and humans is always honest. For a sustainable improvement in behavior, you have to be able to read, understand and speak their language and to respond appropriately.
Therefore it is fundamental to work with the instincts of each dog, to create training conditions under which their brain is able to learn new behavior and, the most important: you have to trust each other. Love your dog, be patient and consequent and have fun together.
My goal is a sustainable change in your dog's behavior.
I want your dog to truly understand how you wish him to behave in different situations. I'm happy to teach you both how to get there.
I work 100% non-violent.
No shock collars. No shouting. No clocking. Never.
If you want your dog to give up a certain behavior, you need him to tell what to do instead of this unwanted behavior. He has to learn new wanted behavior to replace the old unwanted behavior with. A brain which is set on alarm by anxiety or even pain is physically not able to process information which might lead to behavior improvement - learning is impossible.
The 3 Phases of My Dog Training
The first phase is fundamental for a suitable and sustainable training: Most importantly I need to get to know your dog and the routines you have together. And of course, we talk in detail about the issues you’re dealing with. As a result of that phase 1
- I’ll explain in detail to you the main character linds of your dog and how they are reflected in his behavior and
- You’ll get an understandable analysis of your specific issue containing why your dog is behaving like he does
As we now know why your dog does a certain unwanted behavior, I figure out an individual training for the both of you to cut out the unwanted behavior by replacing it with wanted behavior. My work in phase 2 includes that
- I’ll give you the key to success: I’ll teach you to read and speak your dog’s language and how to respond in a way he is able to understand and
- An individual training schedule suitable for your every-day-life.
Now you know how to communicate properly with your dog and you integrate your training in your every-day-life. In phase 3 I like to make sure that you feel comfortable, therefore
- I review your training and assist you with your performance regarding potential adjustments and further progression
- You can count on my support concerning your communication with each other – you just learned a new language, I’m happy to help you improve.
Follow me on Facebook
Kalitu DOG TRAINING
Angelina Marina Behrendt
+1 778 229 8047
© 2017-2020 Kalitu DOG TRAINING all rights reserved